Join our team
The Segev Barak Lab studies the neurobiology of drug and alcohol addiction. The lab combines molecular biology approaches with advanced behavioral and imaging experiments to investigate the molecular and neural mechanisms of drug reinforcement, learning and memory.
Lab manager position
A young dynamic neuroscience lab in Tel Aviv University seeks a talented lab manager
General description of the position:
● Responsibility on molecular and biochemical experimentation.
● Guidance and training of student with molecular and biochemical techniques.
● Participation with in vivo experiments in rodents, and conducting independent research
● Routine management of the lab, including administration of lab logistics and resources.
● Help in management of rat and mice colonies
● PhD in molecular biology or related fields
● Experience with problem-solving, out-of-the-box thinking
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Experience in molecular, biochemical and other lab methodologies (real-time PCR ,western blot, immunohistochemistry, microscopy)
● Experience in in vivo work with rodents and in neuroscience work – an advantage
Please send CVs with the subject “lab manager position” at